Remember Our Fallen – One Wreath At A Time
Yes, we have Veterans Day in the fall, and Memorial Day in the spring. But our service men and women sacrifice their time and safety every single day of the year, to preserve our freedoms.
At many homes, there is an empty seat for one who is serving, or one who made the ultimate sacrifice for our Country. We honor our veterans every day. And we think there is no better time to express our apprecation, than during the hustle and bustle of the holiday season.
We hope you will join us at any of our 700+ participating locations, to show our veterans and their families – that we will not forget. We will never forget.
There are a number of ways for volunteers to get involved. Please keep in mind there is NO COST to attend or participate in a Wreaths Across America™ event.
- Wreaths Across America™ Day – each December
- Escort of Wreaths to Arlington (or any of the other locations featuring wreath escorts)
- State House Ceremony – in nearly all 50 states and at our Nation’s Capital
- ‘Thanks-A-Million’ handout card program to thank our veterans and active military
- WAA Education Program –work with our materials in your local schools
You can also volunteer to have another location in your state participate in the national remembrance Ceremony, or you can start or work with a local group to raise funds for the wreaths for your local ceremony, or for Arlington.